Thank you to Brussels Vegan for the reicpe!
Beanfields Snacks Nacho “Cheese” Jalapeño Veggie Bowl (makes 1 large or 2 small portions)
1 cup cooked brown rice & red quinoa mix
1 cup cannellini beans (cooked)
1 stalk celery
1 green onion
1/2 small zucchini
1/2 green bell pepper
6 Brussels Sprouts, halved
2 cups of kale (chopped)
1 tbsp olive oil (optional)
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1-2 handful Beanfields Snacks Jalapeño Nacho Chips (the more you add, the crunchier it’ll be!)
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
3 small pickles
1 handful fresh cilantro
Vegan nacho cheese
1. Wash and cut all the veggies (finely chop or dice).
2. In a large pan, heat the oil (or some water) and add the brussel sprouts, celery, green onion and green bell pepper. Add a little sea salt and cook them for about 3-5 minutes (low-medium heat). 3. Add the cooked rice and quinoa and stir well. Add a little water if necessary and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
4. Only add the beans and the kale at the very end to make sure you don’t overcook them. Mix well and leave the pan on the stove on low heat for a few more minutes.
5. Transfer everything to a bowl and mix in the Jalapeño Nacho Chips (turn them into crumbs beforehand), grape tomatoes, avocado, chopped pickles and cilantro.
6. Enjoy with some vegan nacho cheese (if available) or another delicious sauce of your choice. #bestofvegan [recipe & pic by @brusselsvegan]